Please note: This story is SPICY, meaning it is for a MATURE AUDIENCE. The story contains Adult Situations and Language and is not suitable for those under 18 or who dislike mature subject matter. In other words with my SPICY stories, the bedroom door is wide open and the scenes are explicit and hot. If you’re not 18 and over and/or are disturbed by erotic content, please do not stay on this book page.
One evening. One date. Easy, right?
* Heather Tramonto, a business woman with only her career and a quickie on her mind, is all set for her 1NS date and a bit of adult fun–no conditions, no commitment–when a surprise shows up at her door.
* Lane Stanwyck is entering the dating world after years of an estranged marriage and the passing of his hostile wife. When Madame Eve schedules an anonymous tryst for him–no conditions, no commitment–he believes it to be the perfect arrangement for his first time out in the dating field in ages. That is until he sees the woman of his dreams.
* One night. No strings. That might be a problem for this pair.
* He leaned back with a half-grin and a wink, and as if he knew her thoughts, did a quick flex of his biceps followed by his pectorals.
* Always the ham. She twirled a finger in the fine strands of hair at the top of his well-defined chest, toying and playing with them, watching his skin ripple. Then she stroked her hand down his torso to his abdomen. Not as ripped as she recalled from their youth, but in shape all the same. Unzipping his pants, she remembered the first time she’d found herself on her knees in front of him. Clueless. For an intelligent girl, who’d graduated in the top ten of her class, she’d been pretty dense when it came to pleasuring a man. Lane had been patient and kind in his teachings and telling her what he liked. It surprised her she remembered his preferences after all these years.
* “Raise your hips.” She gripped the waistbands of his pants and silk boxers. The clothes slid with ease down his legs to his ankles. One shoe gone, then the next. Followed by his apparel. She enjoyed unwrapping men like gifts to find the special prizes within. Lane lounged in naked glory before her. Modesty and shyness had never been part of his character.
* He winked again. Seemed he’d grown from a confident man into a cocky SOB. She sat back, wondering if the date was a good idea. He’d hurt her, made her doubt her instincts concerning men. For years, she’d had a hard time trusting people, been filled with anger. There were times she still experienced a bit of rage over their relationship. But at the moment, none of that mattered. Horny as hell, desire and need flared within her. He’d be able to take care of her, satisfy her craving for intimacy, which was all she required from this endeavor anyway. She shoved all threads of remaining resentment to the wayside.
Books in this series don’t necessarily have to be read in order, but it’s good idea if they are.