A Wish Across Time
Please note: This story is SPICY, meaning it is for a MATURE AUDIENCE. The story contains Adult Situations and Language and is not suitable for those under 18 or who dislike mature subject matter. In other words with my SPICY stories, the bedroom door is wide open and the scenes are explicit and hot. If you’re not 18 and over and/or are disturbed by erotic content, please do not stay on this book page.
A woman once shunned. A man now changed. There’s a thin line between love and hate.
* When Wiccan practitioner Cassandra VanAlder encounters a man from her past who’d broken her heart, she casts some spells to help herself while wishing karma would deal out some payback. The spells turn against her, and before she knows it, she finds herself falling for him again.
* Ryan Keene finds Cassandra enchanting and feels he’s met her somewhere before. She and her best friend, Debi, won’t give him any clues as to her identity. He loves challenges and doesn’t plan to back off from her until he finds the answers he seeks. He’s told he has three dates to win her over.
* Will she close off her heart or will she allow herself to feel again?
– Excerpt (Adult)-
* Moments later, he jerked out and away from her, then pulled her up from the floor. In a quick turn, he spun and thrust her back against the wall. His mouth claimed hers with unapologetic force. He fumbled with the fastens of her jeans, then when they were undone, tugged the material down her legs.
* “Commando, huh?” Not letting her answer, he positioned his head between her legs and swept his tongue over her pussy.
* Fleeting imaginings of her family and friends coming home and being welcomed by the sight of her and Ryan fucking at the foot of the stairs danced through her mind. If it happened, so be it. Getting caught only added to the heightened state of arousal she was already in.
* His tongue and fingers stroked her. Her heartbeat sped up, as did her breathing. He seemed to have mastered the technique of cunnilingus if the way her nerves caught fire and flamed up from her pussy to the rest of her body were any indication. She panted. She clasped his head, ready to feel an orgasm rip through her body.
* He stopped, stood, and reached into his back pocket. He pulled out his wallet, and from it, the all too familiar foil packet. Ryan held it up. “Yes?”
* “Yes.” She nodded as well to emphasize the point.
* In a few quick motions, he had himself sheathed and pressed up against her body. “You are one sexy lady. Anyone ever tell you that?”
* She bobbed her head again and guided his cock into her pussy.
* “Put your legs around me,” he demanded.
* Supported by the wall and his hands on her ass, she wrapped one leg then the other around him and found the position to be quite enjoyable. Ryan pumped into her as he kissed and sucked her shoulder. She rode him, feeling the sexual energy build between them.
* Her ex had never been so passionate. In fact, their lovemaking had been so normal and ordinary he never would have considered taking her up against a wall, and especially not in a location where they could get caught. It was nice being with a man who exuded confidence and gave into desire, even if it was Ryan.
– Purchase the eBook at one of these sites –