Sunset Temptations ~ book 3 in the Sunset series
Can wishes come true in just one night?
* Roommates, Ivy Tramonto and Kiran Emerson, are heading out for their blind dates set up through a prestigious matchmaking service. Neither know anything about the men they’re to meet at a charity event being held in a mountain resort, but they’re looking forward to the adventure and forgetting about all their problems for an evening.
* Resort owner, Robert Bourbon, doesn’t have time to play the field, especially when he wants a polyamorous relationship. After requesting the services of Madame Eve, he’s matched with the perfect pair and believes life can’t get any better.
* Everything seems to be going great, until a mistake one of them made comes back to haunt them.
* Will they make it through the dilemma or will they miss out on having their true desires granted?
Content / Warnings: Contemporary, Erotic, Chick Lit, Romance, Contemporary Romance, Erotic Romance, Menage, Alternative / Oral, anal, GLBT, MM, MMF, MFM
~ Excerpt ~
* “You know you can always tap me.”
* “True. But don’t you want to change things up? Experience something, someone different for once?”
* “Yeah, that’s why I suggested finding a third for our arrangement. Spice up our routine.”
* “I’d be all for it, but considering neither of us has found said person yet, I’m going to take what I can get through this date my cousin set up for me.”
* “So am I.” He smiled, his straight, white teeth gleaming and his olive-toned skin shining in the golden glow of the afternoon sun. “Don’t worry. I’m not gonna cramp your style. I have my own person to meet up at the lodge.”
* She loved her handsome, bisexual friend, and as long as he was on his own date, that meant he wouldn’t attempt to put the moves on hers. “Well, I guess it’s okay then. Get in the car. You can tell me all about whoever has invited you to the event on the way to pick up Seana.”
* “Technically I haven’t met him yet.”
* Processing his statement, she climbed into the driver’s seat. “What do you mean you haven’t met him yet?” She pulled out of their apartment complex and headed in the direction of her cousin’s place.
* Kiran’s gaze darted everywhere, never landing on her. “Um…. I signed up with 1Night Stand, and tonight’s my date, too.”
* Ivy stopped herself from slamming on the brakes. “Where did you get the money to pay for the service? Huh? I know you’re as broke as I am. We’ve lost our jobs. We’re losing our rental. If you had cash stashed somewhere, we could have used it for a new apartment lease. I know you want—”
* “You’re rambling.” He placed a hand on her shoulder and squeezed. “I want a partner. You’ve always understood that.” Her roommate released her, shifted in his seat, then played with a frayed string on his jeans. “Most of the guys I’ve met are self-centered assholes who don’t have sense enough to treat their significant other right. I’d like to meet a nice man, for once. When I emailed Madame Evangeline at 1Night Stand and told her I was a friend of yours and Heather’s, she was happy to accommodate me. That’s why she arranged for my night to be the same one as yours and Seana’s.”
* “And the money?”
* Silence rolled thick from the other seat. Her instincts screamed trouble.
* He cleared his throat. “Well….”
* She’d seen and heard this nervousness from him before. That time he’d gotten into a little trouble with some bad dudes. Could he have done so again? She shot a quick glance at him. His skin seemed on the pale side. Her sixth sense dinged. “Oh no. You didn’t.”
Books in this series don’t necessarily have to be read in order, but it’s a good idea if they are.